1 head garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 bay leaf
2 tbsps. rock salt
1-4 tbsps. soy sauce
1/2 kg chicken, cut up.
1/2 kg pork, adobo cut.
1 1/2-2 c. water
cooking oil for frying
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, garlic, pepper, bay leaf, rock salt and soy sauce.
2. Put in chicken and pork. Let cook for 20-30mins.
3. Add water and simmer uncovered until tender.
4. Strain sauce. Set aside.
5. In a separate hot pan, saute garlic in cooking oil untill it turns brown. Mix chicken and pork.
6. Return everything in saucepan, cover and simmer until sauce thickens.