2 tbsps. cooking oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp. ginger, cut in strips
1 kg. chicken cut into serving pcs.
1 tbsp. patis
10 cups water
1 medium green papaya, sliced into serving pcs
1 cup sili leaves (pepper leaves)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Magic Sarap
1. Fry garlic in hot cooking oil until brown.
2. Add ginger and chopped onions. Cooked until soft.
3. Drop in pieces of chicken. Season with patis. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add rice water, simmer until chicken is tender.
5. Add sliced papaya and cooked until papaya is tender.
6. Just before removing from the fire, season with salt andmagic Sarap. Add sili leaves.
Serve hot. Serves 8pax