1/2 kilo shrimps, chopped finely.
1 onion, chopped
1 tbsp salt
10-15 pieces wilted gabi leaves
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup thick coconut milk
2 pcs siling labuyo or hot pepper
1. Combine shrimps, coconut and onion.
2. Season with salt.
3. Chop gabi leaves.
4. Wrap by tablespoons in gabi leaves
5. Arrange in an earthenware pot and pour thin coconut milk over wrapped mixture.
6. Cover and simmer over low flame.
7. Shaking pot once in a while to avoid burning.
8. When almost done, add thick coconut milk and sili.
9. Continue cooking until sauce is thick