1 kg beef, sliced as for morcon, 3/4" thick, in one piece.
2 tbsp calamansi juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 pieces vienna sausage, cut into 4 diagonally
2 pcs sweet gherkins or 4 pcs sweet pickles, cut in thin long strips.
2 hard cooked eggs, sliced
100 grams cheddar cheesecut in strips.
1/2 carrot, cut into long strips.
3 slices bacon
2 tbsp flour
1/4 cup cooking oil
3 pieces bouillon cubes dissolved in 3 cup boiling water
1/4 tbsp salt
1. Marinate beef in calamansi juice and soy sauce.
2. Arrange strips of vienna sausage, sweet gherkins, hard cooked eggs, cheese, carrots and bacon on marinated beef.
3. Roll neatly and tie with a string.
4. Dredge in flour then brown in hot cooking oil.
5. Transfer to a big sauce pan.
6. Add bouillon water.
7. Season with salt.
8. Cover and simmer until beef is tender.
9. Slice, arrange in a platter.
10. Pour sauce on top.
11. Garnish with sprigs of parsley, serves 10